THE BIG IDEA
- Lumina independently measures both ends of a continuum delivering accurate reports
- Lumina measures all 24 Qualities at 3 different Personas: Underlying, Everyday and OverExtended-stressed
- It is unique among other psychometric tools because it avoids any stereotyping, while enabling clear communication about personal preferences using memorable colors.
The starting point of a Lumina Spark professional development experience is a straightforward online questionnaire which enables participants to receive a highly personalized 38 page Lumina portrait. This accurately describes who they are, and provides a practical method for reading others and quickly building rapport with them. The portrait is used as the basis for on-going development programs. Its purpose is to enable human performance professionals to transform organizations, through transforming their people.
Benefits of Using Lumina
- No boxes; no grids; no cells
- Measures 24 qualities on a continuum – we call this ‘trait not type’
- Lumina’s circular mandala displays all 8 of your aspects and all 24 of your qualities.
- You are not labeled as any one type, color, aspect or quality
All Lumina’s validated psychometrics, systems and resources are highly personalized and completely customizable:
- On every project, your brand can be displayed for your people.
- The content for each portrait can be selected depending on the focus of your project.
- Content can be selected from the Lumina Spark Portrait, the 40 page workbook, or by combining content from the clients.
- Your existing materials can easily be merged with all Lumina Learning’s materials.
- Colorful and practical language is used to create a set of ideas that people remember and can apply for years to come.
- The model can be seen at 3 levels depending on your application:
- Big picture 4 Color level
- Underlying 8 Aspect level
- Detailed full 24 Qualities level
- Lumina Spark is flexible & measurable; it creates results orientated interventions.
- GROWS – Lumina’s online ‘goal tracker’ ensures that everybody is held accountable to follow through on their commitments, making sure that your clients receive the best possible benefits.
- The Lumina Spark Portrait works, as it is based on the latest Big 5 research paradigm, and can also be viewed through the popular Jungian lens.
- Lumina Spark does not report on anything that is not specifically measured.
- Lumina measures three unique yet integrated views of you –
- The Underlying you,
- The Everyday you
- The Overextended you
- Lumina Spark doesn’t force choice of preferences; we call this ‘embracing paradox’.
- Lumina uses ‘both and’ thinking; you are not pigeon holed with a dated ‘either or’ approach
- Lumina independently measures the level to which each individual has opposite, competing and (seemingly) contradictory aspects in their personality, for example:
- their level of ‘introversion and extraversion’
- the level to which people lead with ‘head and heart’
- have ‘vision and execute’
Try Lumina and get your own Lumina Spark Portrait!!
Spark Hidden Potential... contact AIM Above today.